Friday, December 14, 2012

Recent chicwish.com order review



The online store chicwish.com caught my attention some months ago, and it took me some time to decide if I would order something. 
After a while I just couldn't resist the pretty clothes and placed my order.
Creating an account just took me some minutes. I placed the order on november,25 and it arrived on december,10.
I'm not used to wait so long for my purchases so about one week ago I wrote an e-mail to the chichwish customer care if there was any problem. They replied on the same day, saying my order will be with me within a week. And it was!
They sent a "merry christmas" card with it. I got a white dress, a skirt and one shirt and I'm completly satisfied with it! 
I especailly love the white dress which is so cute and made me feel like summer even if it's freezing cold outside!
 

I will defintely order again!

No comments:

Post a Comment