Saturday, March 2, 2013

Not a big deal

The weather was incredibly beautiful today. It was warm, the sky was blue and the sun came out. I felt strange the whole day. No idea why. But it's been one of these days when I'm thinking too much. What I noticed today: Some people just seem to be there to make your life difficult. But well, I think everyone should ignore these people. They can't do anything you don't let them do. Nothing they say will affect you if you don't LET it affect you.

The outfit I'm wearing, yeah. I love it. I got the Top about one year ago in London. The Skirt is by River Island and I'm wearing my Legend Creepers. Oh and I stole the necklace from my mum.
Thanks Mum! :*


 



"The easiest way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one"

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Great idea i love your blog (: followed ((:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty skirt! Not everyone can pull of maxi skirts but you definitely can!

    xx

    ReplyDelete